So, I haven’t figured out the graceful way to do this from the Kleopatra gui yet.
1) Start, All Programs, Accessories, Command Prompt.
gpg --export -a "user name" > pubkey.txt
a. Be sure to type the user name you entered when creating the keys instead of ‘user name’.
b. Put it in quotes if it’s not all one word; if there’s a space it needs quotes.
3) Now you’ve got a text copy of your public key in the file pubkey.txt
4) Find and open this file in Notepad.
5) Copy it (Control A Control C)
6) Go to the public key page on this website (here)
7) Add a comment with your blog username and email address
a. IMPORTANT. Type <pre> and press enter.
b. Hit Control V to paste in your public key.
c. IMPORTANT. Type </pre> and press enter.
8) post the comment.